- You may purchase up to 28 grams of flower a day with a valid 21+ ID. Patients with a medical recommendation may purchase up to 224 grams a day.
You have questions... cloud Family has answers.
Scroll and see if your questions are answered before having to reach out to us!
- Prop 64, known as the Adult use of Marijuana Act (AUMA) was passed November 8th, 2016, and effective the following day. This law permits and legalizes the consumption and sales of cannabis products to adults 21 years and older, under compliant regulations from the state of California.
Cloud Family is licensed to operate within the state of California.
We have no Delivery fees but we have minimums based off your location. our average minimum is $50-$60
That’s right — Cloud Family is dedicated to affordable prices, so your weed supplies are always stacked. On top of our low-price guarantee, each price tag on the menu includes minimal tax. In other words, the prices you see on our menu are what you get — so there’s no surprise at checkout.
Deliveries 7 Days a WEEK from 10:00am – 10:00pm MONDAY – SUNDAY.
- We deliver to most cities encompassing the East Bay area such as OAKLAND, BERKELEY, EMERYVILLE, LAFAYETTE, DANVILLE, SAN RAMON, WALNUT CREEK, CONCORD, HAYWARD, CASTRO VALLEY, FREMONT, UNION CITY, MILPITAS, NEWARK and many more. To see if we deliver to your address enter your information on our shop page.
Delivery can take anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 Hours depending on your location.
- Cloud Family accepts cash and contactless payment via Paytender.
Paytender is the most convenient, and secure way to pay for your cannabis using just your phone. It’s convenient for you and safe for all of us.
In order to create a safe and sanitary environment for our customers and employees, we encourage contactless payments using the Paytender mobile wallet. There’s no cost to create an account. Link your bank account to pay quickly and easily.
- Go to Paytender.com and sign up with your name, email, and phone number.
- Link your bank account only using your bank login. No need for routing and account numbers!
- To pay in-store, at delivery, or at curbside, have the dispensary scan your QR code.
- For online orders, login at checkout to complete payment.
If you received a text message from us including a link to submit a payment for your order, please follow these instructions:
- Click the link in the text message.
- New users sign up and existing users sign in.
- Add a payment method (if one isn’t already added)
- Submit payment.
Your Paytender wallet is a “Prepaid Account,” you can load it with funds and spend those funds at Paytender merchants. There are no fees to link your bank account. To load your account more than once, we need to verify your identity. If you think there is fraud on your account, contact Paytender immediately.